Saturday, June 7, 2008

First Try

OK, so this is my attempt at a blog. Who came up with that name anyway? I suppose I could find that out pretty easily, but it's really not that important to me. So, what is important to me? My God, my family, and my friends. How grateful I am to be saved by grace, no longer living under the curse, and a certified (some might say "certifiable" :0) child of God! How blessed I am with a wonderful family including two great kids, and fabulous friends. I don't have a great wit, and this won't be the place you turn to for a laugh, but check it out from time to time for updates about what matters most to me. And, for some great entertainment, check out some of my links to other blogs! Also, you can learn a lot about the Bible and the Lord on some of them, too.

1 comment:

imjustaphoneguy said...

Keep blogging! It's a wonderful way to organize your thoughts and "grow" a little.